To be the leading communications, civils and electrical infrastructure provider to the utility infrastructure sectors.
Twin Connect strives to build communication networks and infrastructure that are sustainable, using the latest technology and delivering the highest quality of service. We aim to deliver premium electrical services work in complex environments.
We are committed to creating a diverse and highly skilled workforce that meet our clients and customers’ needs. We are continually looking to improve our services, through training for our employees, quality audits and reviews, as we strive to set the best practice standards in our industry.
Our culture and values not only underpin the way we work, but they drive the way we interact with our clients, colleagues and stakeholders. They are centred on a balance of safety, integrity, professional delivery and development to meet the future expectations of our clients, stakeholders and the marketplace.
We are driven by the five core values of:
- Leadership: Leading with clients and leading with people; having a vision that inspires and motivates others
- Integrity: Being trustworthy, reliable and honest. Treating those around us with respect and working hard to earn the respect from others
- Innovation: We are constantly evolving and working to develop and implement creative solutions
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our objectives and own actions
- Quality: Quality in management, operations, services, and Workplace Health and Safety. We are constantly striving to always excel and not just meet, but exceed the needs of our clients and team.